The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA) is a national, nonprofit organization dedicated to improving lives today. MSAA provides ongoing support and direct services to individuals with MS, their families, and their care partners.
South Central Regional Office
14902 Preston Rd
Dallas, TX 75254
(800) 532-7667 x 137
FAX: (860) 646-4849
- For certain programs and services, income limits may apply.
- No fees are charged for MSAA services;
- Physician’s written confirmation of diagnosis of MS; and
- for certain programs and services, income limits may apply.
AT Services Provided/Covered
- Information & Referral
- Training for Consumers & Family
AT Devices Provided/Covered
- Aids for Daily Living
- Mobility Seating/Positioning
- To apply for a MSAA program or service, contact (800) 532-7667, or download the Program Application from the website.
Pieces of the Puzzle
- MSAA distributes cooling suits (vest and cooler unit), which are available to patients who qualify. MS research has proven that cooling the body can help lessen the negative effects of heat and humidity on a person with MS.
- The MSAA Equipment Distribution Program offer clients products designed to improve their safety, dignity, mobility, and independence. MSAA provides these products at no charge and ships directly to the client. Items distributed through the program include a variety of bathroom and home safety products such as shower chairs, grab bars and hand rails, as well as, mobility devices including canes, walkers, and wheelchairs. Those applying to the program must include a doctor’s prescription that confirms the person’s diagnosis of multiple sclerosis.